1. Why did you decide to join AGS?
I decided to join AGS because I can learn the relationship between people, leadership, and what it is like to be part of an honor committee. I wanted to join because I could take part in the events to help out the community and develop a relationship with the community.
2. What has been your favorite experience as being part of AGS?
The fact that I met all the members that I got to meet. I learned a lot of information about campus, transferring, etc. My favorite part if that the volunteer coordinators appreciate what we do after we volunteer.
3. What skills have you developed through AGS?
I learned interpersonal communication skills and having a heart for the community.
4. How did you find out about AGS?
I went to the Office of Student Affairs and I asked them about which clubs are doing volunteer type events.
5. What would you like to see happen in AGS next semester?
I would like to see more clarity in each of the community service events. I would like to see a workshop on resume writing.