Commitee Description

Like to take pictures or write? Well this committee wants you! We're all about reporting on everything AGS, so if you have a camera and like to use it, or if you want to write articles for the newsletter, join us! It doesn't matter what your major is. Read our posts to find out more about us.

Commitee Description

Postby Peter » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:24 pm

I changed the name as discussed. Also, I wanted to change the description of the committee in the forums to reflect our emphasis on photography. Here's the old one:

This is a great opportunity for those interested in visual arts, photography, communications, journalism, or just want to earn additional hours by taking some pictures! Think about it!

Here's what I was thinking:

Like to take pictures or write? Well this committee wants you! We're all about reporting on everything AGS, so if you have a camera and like to use it, or if you want to write articles for the newsletter, join us! It doesn't matter what your major is. Read our posts to find out more about us.

What do you think?
When You Reply, Change the Title to Summarize Your Response! That way, people can skim the threads by title.
Peter
Volunteer

Re: Commitee Description

Postby Amie » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Sounds great, Peter! Thanks!

And Peter, if I beat you in answering a question one more time.....you're fired. taha. jk :D
Amie
Volunteer

It's Up

Postby Peter » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:37 am

Well, nobody else said anything. Silence is acceptance.
When You Reply, Change the Title to Summarize Your Response! That way, people can skim the threads by title.
Peter
Volunteer

Return to The Newsletter and Photography Committee