May Newsletter Publication Date

Like to take pictures or write? Well this committee wants you! We're all about reporting on everything AGS, so if you have a camera and like to use it, or if you want to write articles for the newsletter, join us! It doesn't matter what your major is. Read our posts to find out more about us.

May Newsletter Publication Date

Postby Peter » Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm

I just realized that the 21st of May also is the due date for board applications. That kind of affects my article on Winning the Board, cause some of my tips relate to the actual application. In case you didn't know, there's a part where you have to write about yourself, why you are in AGS, and why you want to be a board member. I think this written part is important for all applicants and should be discussed in the article. Because of that, I would like to move the publication date back a week to the previous Thursday, May 14th.
Last edited by Peter on Thu May 07, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed the word applications to applicants
When You Reply, Change the Title to Summarize Your Response! That way, people can skim the threads by title.
Peter
Volunteer

Re: May Newsletter Publication Date

Postby Amie » Wed May 06, 2009 11:15 pm

You're right, Peter, setting the publication date for the 14th will be much more effective. So for everyone's articles and pictures, please have them ready at least two days before Thursday the 14th. Thanks!!

Amie
Amie
Volunteer

Return to The Newsletter and Photography Committee